Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook Page Facebook Group Twitter Account Linkedin Account
- Host Country: France
- Host Institute: Check Detail
- Department / Field: Health Professions, Health Studies, Medicine
- Course Level: Master’s scholarship
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: $1000 – $3000
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: All
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Onffine
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2021.
- The Scholarships for Observation Practices in Medicine in France, 2021 are convened by the French Embassy in Mexico, through the French Institute of Latin America (IFAL), and aim to promote the formation of human capital and to develop cooperation in the Health area.
- The program seeks to support undergraduate medical surgeon students and residents so that they can carry out 3-month medical internships in a university hospital center in France, as an observer practitioner, between September 1 and December 15, 2021.
This mobility is subject to the sanitary and migratory conditions in force at the time of stay.
- THIS PROGRAM HAS THE OBJECTIVES
1. To give the opportunity to the undergraduate medical surgeon
students and residents 2. To sensitize students to the priority specialties for the care of their population.
3. Promote priority research topics for French and Mexican universities.
4. Establish academic relationships between the institutions of high medical specialty in France and Mexico
5. With the agreement of the university and the host establishment, it will be possible to extend the stay for up to 3 additional months, depending on the budget available for this program.
- THE PRIORITY TOPICS FOR THE YEAR 2021 ARE THE FOLLOWING
Geriatrics, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonology, Oncology, Psychiatry, Radiology, Obesity, and Nutrition.
What does this student grant cover?
- a. IFAL covers the air ticket to France (round trip),
b. IFAL will award a scholarship of up to 1,000 euros per month, depending on whether or not it is possible to obtain co-financing.
Requirements to apply for the scholarship
- 1. Be a graduate student of medical surgeon or resident
2. Who can and wish to carry out medical practices in France.
RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:
Scholarship Contact Details
- French Institute Of Latin America (IFAL) http://ifal.mx/ Address: Río Nazas 43, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Mexico City, CDMX Telephone: 55 5566 0780.