Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin Account
- Host Country: Canada
- Host Institute: Check Details
- Department / Field: All
- Course Level: Bachelor’s scholarship
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: $3000 – $5000
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: All
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Offline
- Application Deadline: Not Given
INTERNATIONAL ENTRY SCHOLARSHIPS
- This scholarship is available to Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students who join Humber in May, September, and January.
Each term, a total of 10 new eligible undergraduate international students and 10 graduates will receive a scholarship of CAD $ 2,000.
EAP GRADUATE BACHELOR SCHOLARSHIP
- Graduates of Humber’s English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program with a GPA of 80% or higher at Level 8, who are applying for a bachelor’s degree, will be eligible to receive a one-time, non-renewable scholarship instead of $ 1,500.
EAP GRADUATE AWARDS
- Graduates of Humber’s English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Certificate Program (Level 8) are also eligible for awards.
THESE AWARDS ARE BASED ON THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
- Significant improvement in all areas of English language development, and
- Characteristics of respect, support, and cross-cultural communication within the Humber community.
- These awards are only available to EAP graduates who have started a degree program at Humber College. EAP graduates do not need to apply for these awards. Recipients are nominated by the faculty each fall semester, and recipients are notified in November.
AWARDS, SCHOLARSHIPS, AND ADDITIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
- In addition to scholarships offered by the International Center, there are other awards, scholarships, and scholarships available to Humber international students and outside, government, corporate, or community organizations. Please read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying.
- The scholarship incentive will be equal to a CAD $ 2,000 discount on the student’s tuition fees during the course of their first year of study.
- Bachelor’s scholarships are available to students who come directly from high school (preparatory) studies, who are not transfer students (i.e., have not attended college or have not studied in Humber’s EAP program) and they are unlimited in quantity.
- Humber automatically awards undergraduate scholarships to students who graduate from high school based on their academic achievement.
BACHELOR SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNTS
- Eligibility is based on students’ academic performance in high school.
Renewable scholarships will be reissued if the student reaches 80% or more in each year of the undergraduate degree:
1. $ 4,000: 95% or more
2. $ 3,500: 90 – 94.9%
3. $ 3,000: 85 – 89, 9%
4. $ 2,000: 80 – 84.9%
5. $ 1,500: 75 – 79.9%