- Host Country: Australia
- Host Institute: University of Queensland
- Department / Field: Architecture, Engineering, Computing Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Partial Funding
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 06/30/2021
- Australia EAIT International Awards at University of Queensland 2021-2022 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Architecture, Engineering, Computing Science taught at University of Queensland . The deadline of the scholarship is 30 Jun 2021.
- Australia EAIT International Awards at University of Queensland 2021-2022 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of Queensland.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Computing Science
- Each successful scholar will receive an award amount of $10,000 one-off bursary at the University of Queensland.
- International students are eligible.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The award is for International students applying to study at UQ on a full-time basis, including International students who have completed Year 12 overseas or in Australia.
- Only students with an unconditional offer are eligible to be considered.
- To apply, students have to take admission for an undergraduate degree. After that, they are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students’ scores must be equivalent to the required Australian Year 12 ATAR score. Entry requirements are subject to change.
- Language Requirement: All students need appropriate English language skills for admission to UQ. The level of English required depends on the program you’re applying for.