- Host Country: Australia
- Host Institute: Kaplan Business School Australia
- Department / Field: Business Management
- Course Level: Masters, Bachelor, Diploma
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Partial Funding
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: Check Detail
- Australia KBS High achievers International Scholarship is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters, Bachelor, Diploma level programm(s) in the field of Business Management taught at Kaplan Business School Australia . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
- We are taking applications from both Australian and international students, so if you think you have what it takes, we’d love for you to apply. Please read our Scholarship terms and conditions carefully before applying. The 2021 High Achievers Scholarship will provide a reduced tuition fee for the relevant Kaplan Business School undergraduate or postgraduate degree to any student that meets the eligibility criteria and is ready to enroll in one of the courses listed below.
- “The High Achiever Scholarship has helped me achieve my goals of pursuing higher education in a globally-recognized institution. It has opened up so many experiences and opportunities that are all beneficial for my career – learning from industry leaders, collaborating with individuals from different walks of life, receiving valuable student support services, getting tons of professional advice, and taking part in various school activities.”
- MARIA PATRICIA QUINTOS / FILIPINO
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
(TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY LEADERSHIP)
- Australia KBS High achievers International Scholarship is available to undertake Masters, Bachelor, Diploma level programs at Kaplan Business School Australia.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Kaplan Business School will provide the award amount range from $12,600 to $29,890 to the winning candidates.
- Domestic and International students are eligible to apply.
- Demonstrate exceptional academic success in a related field of study.
- Have met Kaplan Business School’s English language proficiency requirements for the course offered or will have met these requirements prior to commencing study with Kaplan Business School.
- Not be a recipient of any other Kaplan Business School scholarship, award, or promotion.
In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in the degree program at KBS. After being enrolled, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Copy of academic transcripts and certificates, both in original form and translated to English by a recognized translator.
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your CV/resume
- Admission Requirements: As an international student, you will have to meet the International Entry Requirements (English and Academic)
- Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate English proficiency through one of the following means: an English test score using one of the following English language tests as approved by Kaplan. Proof of English language proficiency, evidenced by one of the tests listed in the table below, must be completed within two years prior to commencement of the course.