- Host Country: Austria
- Host Institute: Vienna University of Economics and Business
- Department / Field: English Taught Master Programs at WU
- Course Level: Masters
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 07/12/2021
- Austria Mondi international awards at Vienna University of Economics and Business is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of English Taught Master Programs at WU taught at Vienna University of Economics and Business . The deadline of the scholarship is 12 Jul 2021.
- Austria Mondi international awards at Vienna University of Economics and Business is available to undertake Masters level programs at Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- The Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU) will fund the English-taught master programme applied to by the selected students for the duration of the course yearly.
- International Students are eligible.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants are required to have been accepted and received an offer letter for a master’s programme at WU.
Applicants must login to the university portal and apply for the desired master’s programme online.
- The applicants must submit the below mentioned documents along with the application form via mail to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A grade report/transcript from your previous studies (bachelor’s program)
- A letter of motivation
- Proof of personal income/ parents’ income/ other financial support
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hand in a grade report/transcript from their bachelor’s program with outstanding grades (GPA) to be accepted in master’s programme at WU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 85
- IELTS – 6.0