- Fully Funded Tuition Fee + Living Stipend
- Bond University
- All Subjects
- International Students
Bond University Australia- Higher Degree Scholarship 2021-2022 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Bond University . The deadline of the scholarship is 31 Mar 2021.
Bond University Australia- Higher Degree Scholarship 2021-2022 is available to undertake PhD level programs at Bond University.
The benefits of the Bond University Higher Degree by Research (HDR) Program Scholarship 2021 include:
- Tuition Fee Offset
- Living Stipend of $28,597 per annum (indexed annually)
Domestic and International Students are eligible.
To be considered for the Bond University Bond University Higher Degree by Research (HDR) Scholarship 2021, candidates must meet the program eligibility requirements as follows:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Student must have a current Letter of Offer for a place in an HDR program at Bond University.
- Applicants must hold Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Postgraduate Degree program.
- Masters students are not eligible to apply for HDR Scholarships.
- Candidates must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
- In order to apply for an HDR program, students must meet the HDR academic entry requirements of Bond University, as well as satisfy visa, residency and English proficiency requirements.
Steps 1 and 2 below must be completed prior to lodging your scholarship application.
Step 3 can take up to 4-6 weeks to complete – ensure you allow sufficient time before the scholarship round closure date
- Step 1 – Expression of interest (EOI) to Faculty
- Step 2 – Apply for Admission to Bond University
- Step 3 – Apply for Scholarship
Prior to submitting a formal application for admission, you are required to lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) to your relevant Faculty.
Please register using the Bond University Online Application Service below and complete the Expression of Interest section of the application. You will be notified of the outcome, and if your expression of interest has been successful, you will be invited to log back in to the Online Application Service and complete the remaining sections of the application.
- Please note that submission of an Expression of Interest form does not guarantee acceptance to a Higher Degree Research program.