Germany is calling international students for Postdoctoral fellowships. Bonn SDG Fellowships 2021 in Germany is for international students who have the motive to conduct research in any of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The University of Bonn has a large number of collaborations with other institutes from Asia, Latin America, and Africa. This fellowship would be for 1 or 2 semesters. Furthermore, the funding period for this international fellowship would be from 3 to 12 months.
Bonn SDG Fellowships 2021 in Germany:
- University of Bonn
Level of Fellowship:
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship
Duration of Funding:
- From 3 months to 12 months
Benefits of Bonn SDG Fellowship 2021 in Germany:
- A travel allowance will be provided.
- A stipend of € 3,000 per month will be provided.
- Additional funds will be provided for family members (€ 250 to € 300)
- An allowance for research of up to € 500 / month will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of Bonn SDG Fellowships 2021 in Germany:
- All international research candidates can apply for this fellowship in Germany.
- A candidate must be an international post-doctoral researcher.
- A candidate’s research and expertise must be from one of the areas of SDGs goals.
How to Apply For Bonn SDG Fellowship 2021 in Germany?
- All interested candidates are instructed to apply along with the professor of the University of Bonn.
- An online application form is available on the official website.
- Required documents should be submitted in a PDF file format with a maximum of 8 pages.
Required documents are:
- Research project outline.
- Reasons for the invitation of a fellow.
- Resume of an applicant.
- A financing plan.
- Outcome Plan of fellowship.
- All interested candidates can apply no later than May 31, 2021.