- Host Country: UK
- Host Institute: University of Birmingham
- Department / Field: Arts, Law, Engineering, Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Life Sciences +1 More
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Partial Funding
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: Canadian Nationalities
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 06/11/2021
- Canada Outstanding Achievement Scholarships in UK 2021-22 (University of Birmingham) is open for Canadian Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Arts, Law, Engineering, Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Life Sciences, Environmental Science taught at University of Birmingham . The deadline of the scholarship is 11 Jun 2021.
- Canada Outstanding Achievement Scholarships in UK 2021-22 (University of Birmingham) is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of Birmingham.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Physical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Environmental Science
- The University of Birmingham will award four scholarships of £2,500 to support Canadian students applying for an undergraduate program.
- Application is accepted from Canada.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the program;
- Have sufficient funds to cover the total cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK
- Start their studies at the University in September 2021
- Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to, one of our local representatives listed here in alphabetical order: Canada Law from Abroad (CLFA) and SI-UK Canada.
- To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to be admitted to the university. After that, the applicant is eligible for the opportunity program.