Great News. Now you can take an online degree from one of the top UK Universities on fully-funded Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2021 in the UK. The Commonwealth scholarship is offered to the citizens of certain developing Commonwealth countries.
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship offered to talented students from developing countries. Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) is funding this scholarship in order to wider and expand the interests of international students.
Participants from commonwealth countries will be getting training in their home countries in the key development areas. All interested candidates must have the potential to bring a positive change to their societies. They should have leadership qualities and enough knowledge to work on a good cause.
Scholars who will be receiving this Commonwealth scholarship will get a full tuition fee waiver. Moreover, additional grants for the support of education will be provided if applicable. A candidate receiving an award, bursaries, or scholarship from another source will not be considered.
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2021:
- Virtual Education in your home country.
- Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office
- Master’s Degree Program
Areas of Scholarships:
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
For more information about the courses visit Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2021 Eligible courses
Benefits of Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2021, UK:
- A candidate would be provided with a full tuition fee waiver.
- Additional funds to support the education will be provided.
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
Eligibility Criteria of Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships:
- Candidates from the above-mentioned countries are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must be a permanent citizen and should be residing in his home country.
- A candidate must have at least a 2:1 (second-class) bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A candidate must have an offer letter while submitting the application.
How to Apply for Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships?
- A candidate has to apply to a master’s degree program in an eligible university.
- A candidate has to receive an offer letter from the eligible university in order to apply for the scholarship.
- A candidate can access the CSC website to fill out the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship form.
- All interested candidates can apply no later than 10th May 2021.