- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Host Institute: University of Nottingham
- Department / Field: Check Details
- Course Level: Master’s
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: £2,000
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 21st May 2021
- The University of Nottingham is offering the Commonwealth of Independent States Postgraduate Excellence Awards to high achieving international students as a chance to unlock their potential.
- Students from all over the world who want to apply for a master’s degree programme at the University of Nottingham are eligible.
Host Institute Description:
- The University of Nottingham, a public research university, ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018 strives to improve the wellbeing of people by providing outstanding education and research.
- Why choose the University of Nottingham? The university faculty constantly delivers outstanding teaching and learning outcomes and renders their undisturbed attention to each student. At the University of Nottingham, students are projected high-quality teaching. Student satisfaction attained with teaching and academic support is extremely high at Nottingham. Degrees from the University of Nottingham boost employability and kick start student careers.
- Students from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan are eligible to apply.
Eligible Course or Subjects:
- All master’s degree courses and programme including MRes are eligible to apply for.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be domiciled in one of the countries listed above.
- The students should be classed as overseas student for fee purposes.
- The students must hold an offer to start a full-time master (including MRes) in any subject area at the University of Nottingham UK in September or October 2021
The students must provide the following documents to the university:
- Current and valid passport
- Academic transcripts
- Work experience or resume
- Students should hold above-average grades greater than 70% and 3.0 GPA to be admitted at the University of Nottingham.