Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2021 Details:
- Provided by: Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office
- Degree level: Master’s degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: Commonwealth Countries
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 9 April 2021.
Applications are invited to apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2021 in the United Kingdom. All International Students from least developed and lower middle-income Commonwealth countries are eligible to apply for Commonwealth Scholarship. Candidates who want to pursue their Master’s Degree in the United Kingdom are highly encouraged to apply. Its Fully Funded Scholarship for low-income students. The scholarship is available for the academic session of 2021-22.
The Scholarship is available in all Academic Fields & Majors to pursue a Master’s Degree in Every Field. The Duration of the Master Scholarship will be for 1 Year. The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is one of the largest and most prestigious International Scholarship Schemes in the World. Keep Reading the full post below.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2021 will cover the following expenses:
- Approved Round Airfare Tickets from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
- Approved Full tuition fees.
- Monthly Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,116 Per Month, or £1,369 Per Month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted at 2020-2021 levels)
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable
- Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas.
- Excess baggage allowance
- Widowed, Divorced, or a Single Parent Child allowance will also be provided.
List of Available Fields & Majors:
All-Academic Fields & Majors are available which includes Arts, Social, Natural Sciences, Clinical, Medical, Engineering and Sciences, Education, etc. The full list is given below in the Link given below.
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security and Governance
- Science & Technology for Development
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Health Systems and Capacity
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
- Access, Inclusion & Opportunity
List of Commonwealth Universities:
You can check the List of Universities & Courses/Fields/Majors in which You can apply for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2021 (CLICK HERE TO CHECK).
Bangladesh, Cameroon, Eswatini, Ghana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, The Gambia, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia.
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British protected person.
- Be permanently resident in one of the above mentioned country.
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/ October 2021
- Those who have completed their 4 Year Bachelor Degree or those who have completed 2 Year bachelor and 2 Year Masters are eligible to apply for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
- By September 2020, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree (2:2) and relevant postgraduate qualification (a Master’s degree)
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship.
The last date to apply for Commonwealth International Scholarships 2021 for International Students is 6th April 2021.
How to apply for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship?
You have to Apply Online for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2021. The Link of the Official advertisement is given below: