- Host Country: Australia
- Host Institute: Deakin University
- Department / Field: Check Details
- Course Level: Master’s, Ph.D
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Partail Funding
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: Open for All Countries
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline:
- Applications are invited to apply for the Deakin University Scholarship 2021 for Masters and Ph.D. This is a fully-funded scholarship opportunity for Australian and international students. The scholarship is named Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (DUPR) which is offered by Deakin University while Research Training Program Scholarship (RTP) is funded by the Australian Government.
- The opportunities provided by Deakin University develop the skills, knowledge, and networks of individuals to drive change and contribute to development in their own countries and regions while maintaining strong links to Australia.
- Scholarships offered by Deakin University are available for the Master’s and Ph.D programs. All academic fields taught at the University are available to apply for the scholarship. The duration for Master’s programs is 2 years and for Ph.D. programs are 4 years.
Deakin University Scholarship Benefits
Following are the benefits under Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (DUPR) and Research Training Program Scholarship (RTP),
- Full tuition fee coverage estimated 31,200$ to 42,400$ for 2020.
- Stipend amounting 28,092$ per year.
- For doctoral programs duration of 3 years for stipend and 4 years for the tuition fees offset.
- Research Master Degree the Duration 2 years for stipend and 2 years for the tuition fees offset.
- A relocation allowance from $500 to $1,500 (for single to family) awarded to students who are moving from interstate or overseas in order to study at Deakin.
- For international students only: overseas health coverage for the duration of the tuition fees offset
- Travel allowance
Available Programs For Scholarship
All Master’s and Ph.D. programs aught at Deakin University are available to apply for the scholarship.
- Faculty of Arts and Education
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
- Institute for Frontier Materials
- Faculty of Health
- Institute for Intelligent System Research and Innovation
- Applied Artificial Intelligence Institute
Following are the conditions students must meet in order to be eligible for the scholarship,
- To be eligible for an RTP Stipend, RTP Fees Offset, RTP Allowance or DUPRS a student must be a domestic or international student enrolled in an HDR course of study at Deakin University
- To be eligible for an RTP Fees Offset an applicant must not be receiving an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth designed to offset HDR fees
- To be eligible for an RTP or DUPRS Stipend a student must not be receiving income from another source to support that student’s general living costs while undertaking their course of study if that income is greater than 75 per cent of that student’s RTP or DUPRS Stipend rate. Income unrelated to the student’s course of study or income received for the student’s course of study but not for the purposes of supporting general living costs is not to be taken into account.
- Please refer to the research degree entry pathways page for information on admission requirements to a HDR course at Deakin University.
- Terms and conditions for each scholarship are detailed in the Further Information section below. For information about our RTP Scholarship Policy please refer to the Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Scholarships Procedure.
- Application is open all year so there is no deadline date for the Deakin University Scholarship.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting following link