Denmark Government Scholarships 2021 Details:
- Degree level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Non EU Students
- Award country: Denmark
- Last Date: 31 March 2021.
Applications are invited to apply for the Denmark Government Scholarships 2021 in Denmark. All Non EU International Students are eligible to apply for the Danish Government Scholarship to Study Free in Denmark. The Denmark Scholarships are available to get Bachelor’s Degree, Master Degree or PhD Degree. Participants can apply for one of the Bachelor Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Program in Denmark Universities Only. All students from any country outside Europe are eligible for Denmark Scholarship in any of the Disciplines available.
There are 8 Universities of Denmark offering Denmark Government Scholarships for international students. Danish Higher Education Institutions (Universities Only) receive a limited number of Full or Partial Danish Government Scholarships each year to study in Denmark in English from non-EU/EEA countries and Switzerland.
Denmark Scholarships for international students is a Partial Scholarship and hence it will not cover Full Expenses Like Air Tickets. It will cover:
- Full or Partial Tuition fee Waivers and/or grants towards covering your living costs.
- However, since the scholarships are administered by the individual higher education institution you should enquire at the institution of your choice for further details.
- The scholarships are administered by the Danish institutions of higher education, each of which decides which students will receive a scholarship.
- For further information about the government scholarship, please consult the admission details of the higher education institution of your choice.
List of Universities:
Denmark Government Scholarship will be offered in these 8 Universities of Denmark. International Students from outside the Europe are eligible to apply to these Universities. The List of Universities is given below:
- Aarhus University (AU)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Bachelor Degree: 3 Years
- MS Degree: 2 Years
- PhD Degree: 3 Years
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants have to fulfill the following criteria:
- Full-degree students from non-EU/EEA countries and Switzerland.
- A citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland
- Enrolled in a full degree higher education program
- Granted a time-limited residence permit in Denmark due to education.
The last date to apply in Most of the Universities for the Denmark Government Scholarships Varies from Feb to March 2021. Approximate Deadline is 31st March 2021.
How to Apply for Scholarships in Denmark:
You have to apply Online for the Denmark Government Scholarship 2021 for International Students. Select Danish Government Scholarship for International Students. Check the below official website link for details: