- Host Country: Malaysia
- Host Institute: Swinburne University of Technology
- Department / Field: All Subjects
- Course Level: Foundation courses. (SPM and O-LEVELS)
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Partial Funding
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: Open
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Award at Swinburne University of Technology is open for International Students .. The scholarship allows Foundation courses. (SPM and O-LEVELS) level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Swinburne University of Technology . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Award at Swinburne University of Technology is available to undertake level programs at Swinburne University of Technology.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- The applicants will receive a tuition fee reduction of RM3,000 to RM12,000 towards the 2nd semester’s tuition fees of the foundation programme undertaken by the university.
- Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Vietnam, China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Middle East, North Africa, Kenya, Zimbabwe, UK, France, and the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Vietnam, China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Middle East, North Africa, Kenya, Zimbabwe, UK, France, and the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any foundation programme at Swinburne.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be full-time students accepted in the applied foundation programme at Swinburne.
How to Apply: The applicants are required to patiently follow the steps provided by the university and complete the online application form. The students who will successfully apply and be accepted will automatically be considered.
Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Certified academic documents’ and transcripts’ copies
- Certified copy of passport
Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained no less than 60% and 7.0 GPA to be admitted in the course of their choice at Swinburne.
Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- IELTS Academic – 6.0
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- GCE ‘A’ Level – score of a ‘C’ or higher
- International Baccalaureate – minimum of 4 in English A1 or A2 (Higher and Standard Levels) or a minimum of 5 in English B (Higher Level)