- Host Country: Germany
- Host Institute: Leibniz University Hannover
- Department / Field: All Subjects
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: Non European Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 07/15/2021
- Emergency Grant for International Students at Leibniz University Hannover, Germany 2021 is open for Non European Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Graduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Leibniz University Hannover . The deadline of the scholarship is 15 Jul 2021.
- Emergency Grant for International Students at Leibniz University Hannover, Germany 2021 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Graduate level programs at Leibniz University Hannover.
- Applicants are eligible to apply for all courses and subjects available at LUH.
- The selected non-EU nationals will be provided funding towards the cost of study in Germany at LUH and residence permit by the university.
- International students are eligible to apply.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must currently be enrolled at LUH.
Students must apply using the application platform provided by the government. The applicants must fill a separate application form to apply for the grant and upload it here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Previous education transcripts
- Tenancy agreements
- Certificate of earning
- Grade transcripts of academic records
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must qualify relevant to the programme they are applying for to be accepted at LUH.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 72
- IELTS – 6.0
- DSH – 2
- TestDaF – 4.4