- Host Country: Taiwan
- Host Institute: National Tsing Hua University
- Department / Field: Austronesian Studies
- Course Level: Masters
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 10/12/2021
- Fulbright-NTHU Master Degree Scholarship in Taiwan is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Austronesian Studies taught at National Tsing Hua University . The deadline of the scholarship is 12 Oct 2021.
- Outstanding candidates are invited to become a part of the Fulbright-NTHU Master Degree Scholarship in Taiwan. This educational fund is available to U.S. citizens for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Fulbright-NTHU Master Degree Scholarship in Taiwan is available to undertake Masters level programs at National Tsing Hua University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The National Tsing Hua University will provide all the following study expenses according to the degree programs:
- Total Monthly Payment: NT$25,000
- Base Stipend: NT$18,000
- Living Allowance: NT$7,000
- Settling-in & Baggage Allowance (A one-time-only allowance): NT$36,000
- Tuition Waiver (provided by the University: tuition waiver for the number of credits required for graduation are granted to graduate students.)
- Student Dormitory (provided by the university)
- Round-trip Air Ticket
- National Health Insurance
- International Students are eligible.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be U.S. citizens. Permanent resident status is not sufficient.
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Have strong academic credentials in an academic field of specialization.
- Meet the Grant Conditions and Provisions
Firstly, students must take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After that, you can apply online submit it to the university.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a Statement of Grant Purpose, Personal Statement, Three letters of recommendation, and Transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English or Chinese.