Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook Page Facebook Group Twitter Account Linkedin Account
- Host Country: Germany
- Host Institute: Friedrich Schiller University Jena
- Department / Field: Natural Sciences, Biology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics +1 More
- Course Level: PhD, Post Doctorate
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Partial Funding
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: Domestic Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 04/29/2021
- Germany Friedrich Schiller University Jena Doctoral Positions, 2021-22 is open for Domestic Students . The scholarship allows PhD, Post Doctorate level programm(s) in the field of Natural Sciences, Biology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Physics taught at Friedrich Schiller University Jena. The deadline of the scholarship is 29 Apr 2021.
- Germany Friedrich Schiller University Jena Doctoral Positions, 2021-22 is available to undertake PhD, Post Doctorate level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Natural Sciences
- Molecular Biology
Friedrich Schiller University Jena will cover the study expenses in the following manner:
- A highly communicative atmosphere within a scientific network providing top-level research facilities
- A comprehensive mentoring program and soft skill courses for early career researchers
- Jena – City of Science: a young and lively town with a vibrant local cultural agenda
- Domestic Students are eligible for this scholarship Award.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A degree (MSc, PhD or equivalent) in natural sciences (Biology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Physics or closely related fields). Candidates in the final stages of obtaining their degree are eligible to apply
- Desirable methodological skills: excellent background in molecular biology, biochemistry, cell biology, immunology and/or microbiology, hands-on knowledge of analytical methods
- Highly motivated individuals with an interest in joining one of the interdisciplinary research areas of the Microverse Cluster
- The abililty to work creatively and independently towards developing your own research project
- A collaborative personality with enthusiasm for actively participating in the dynamic Microverse community
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken