Apply For IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2022. Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) & Turkey Scholarship have Joint Scholarship Program for All Nationality holders across the world. Applicants having Any Academic Background are eligible for this IsDB Scholarship Program. Study Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Programs free of cost.
This Scholarship will be given to you in High ranked Turkish University for the year 2021. You can Study any Courses for Bachelor, Master & Post Doctoral Degree. A Wide Range of Subjects, Fields, and Majors are available to Study in Turkey. There is No Application Fee.
This is Not the Turkey Bulsari Scholarship. We already have published Study in Canada Without IELTS 2021 (Amazing Opportunity). The Scholarship will cover all the Expenses including Tuition Fees, Living Allowance, Accommodation, Health Insurance, and Round-Trip Air-Ticket.
IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2022 Details
- Country: Turkey
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th April 2021
What About the Duration of Scholarship?
- Undergraduate Scholarship: 4-6 years (depending on the normal duration of the program)
- Master Scholarship: 2 years
- PhD. Scholarship: 4 years
IsDB Scholarship Benefits
IsDB Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program. Turkey Education Ministry has announced various scholarships last year. This year they have announced this one:
- University Placement
- Monthly Stipend of 1800TL for Undergraduate Program
- Monthly Stipend of 2100TL for Master’s Program
- A stipend of 2600 TL for a Ph.D. Program
- Full Tuition Fee
- Round Airfare Ticket
- One Year Turkish Language Course
List of Courses
- Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- For Undergraduate, Completed approximately 12 years of education with good grades in major subjects.
- For Master, Be a graduate with a good grade in his/her bachelor studies.
- For PhD, Have a Master’s degree in a relevant field with good grades.
- For Post Doc, Have not less than two (2) years of experience in the field of research.
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship.
- Be medically fit
Which National Holders are Eligible?
Participants from the Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries.
The Last Date to apply for the IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2022 is 15th April 2021
|15th March 2021||The Scholarship Portal opens for applications|
|15th April 2021||Deadline for the Applications|
|April-May 2021||Review of Applications|
|June-July 2021||Interviews for short-listed Applicants|
|August 2021||Announcement of Results|
|September 2021||Students’ Onboarding (Visa and Travel to Turkey)|
How To Apply
The Application Process is Online for this Scholarship Program. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the IsDB Turkish Burslari Scholarship.