- Host Country: Finland
- Host Institute: LUT University
- Department / Field: All Subjects
- Course Level: Masters
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Full tuition fee
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: Open
LUT University Finland First-Fee Waiver masters programmes 2021-2022 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at LUT University . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
- LUT University Finland First-Fee Waiver masters programmes 2021-2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at LUT University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- The LUT University will provide the selected applicant’s fee waiver for the first and as well as a chance to secure a fee waiver for the second year of study.
- International Students are eligible.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have non-EU/EEA citizenship (excluding Switzerland).
- The applicants are required to pay a tuition fee.
The students are required to submit the online application form and provide all necessary documents.
- The accepted students will be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Degree Certificate for your Bachelor’s Degree
- Transcript of Records for your Bachelor’s Degree
- Copy of your passport (ID page)
- Official Statement for Grading Scale
The applicants must have attained a minimum GPA of 3.0 on the scale of 1.00 – 5.00.
- The applicants are required to have secured a total score of 550 in GMAT and 152 in GRE.
Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IETLS Academic – 6.0
- PTE – 54
- CAE – Grade C or higher
- CPE – Grade C or higher