- Malkin Israeli Endowed Scholarship at Brandeis University, USA 2022-23 is open for International Students Israel. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Brandeis University. The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
- Host Country: USA
- Host Institute: Brandeis University
- Department / Field: All Subjects
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: Open
Join Our Social Networks:
- Malkin Israeli Endowed Scholarship at Brandeis University, USA 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- This award is a full scholarship awarded to one Israeli student every four years who will work to foster greater tolerance and under-standing in both Israel and the United States. The scholarship will provide the resources for tuition, standard on-campus room plus board, and a round-trip air ticket each year between Israel and the United States; books and personal expenses remain the obligation of the student.
- Candidates must be Israeli citizens and must present evidence of serious involvement in coexistence efforts. A maximum of two undergraduate students can be funded through this scholarship at any one time.
The applicants are required to have completed and submitted a Common Application. Candidates are required to create a CSS Profile to apply for this need-based scholarship.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school grades
- A letter of recommendation
- Midyear report
Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to submit all necessary documents demanded by the university at the time of application.
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- DET – 120
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 68
- TOEFL ITP – 627