Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook Page Facebook Group Twitter Account Linkedin Account
- Host Country: USA
- Host Institute: Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
- Department / Field: All Subjects
- Course Level: Masters
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Full tuition fee
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 05/15/2021
- Merit and need-based awards Middlebury Institute of International Studies 2021-2022 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey . The deadline of the scholarship is 15 May 2021.
- Merit and need-based awards Middlebury Institute of International Studies 2021-2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Middlebury Institute of International Studies will provide tuition fees to high-potential students for the academic year 2021-2022.
- International students are eligible.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must have to take admission in the master’s degree program at the university.
The students must register on the university’s portal via apply now and complete the application. After that, applicants are eligible for that program.
Submit the following:
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal scholarship statements
- $65 application fee (non-refundable)
- Undergraduate transcripts
- One letter of recommendation (two preferred)
- Interview in person or via Skype (if needed)
- Students must have their previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
Students must fulfill the following requirements:
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (required only for nonnative English speakers, minimum preferred scores vary by program)
- Second language proficiency (requirements vary by program)