- Merit Scholarships Awards at University of Southern California, USA is open for Domestic Students, International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Southern California . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Dec 2021.
- Host Country: USA
- Host Institute: University of Southern California
- Department / Field: All Subjects
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Partial Funding
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: Domestic Students, International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 12/01/2021
Join Our Social Networks:
- Merit Scholarships Awards at University of Southern California, USA is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of Southern California.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Merit scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence, leadership, service and talent. These include the full-tuition, four-year Trustee scholarship, the half-tuition Presidential Scholarship, and the one-quarter tuition Deans Scholarship.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied and be accepted in the applied UG program at USC.
- The students must log in to the university’s application portal and apply through it. Applicants that successfully submit a complete application will be automatically considered for this application.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of ability to pay tuition
- Financial statement
- Recommendation letters
- Candidates must submit academic records of all institutes attended.
The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 68
- Duolingo – 120