- Host Country: Russia
- Host Institute: Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Department / Field: Check Detail
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master and PhD
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Tuition Fee
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 23rd August 2021
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology is pleased to announce the MIPT international awards for students who wish to study in Russia.
- The MIPT Scholarship, set up specifically for international students, is an award that will be presented to outstanding students who demonstrate the potential for superior academic performance. This grant will be awarded on a competitive basis and will cover the tuition fee of the applied programme of the selected students.
Host Institute Description:
- The Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology is one of the leading Russian universities in the areas of physics and technology ranked 290th in QS Global World Rankings 2022 while holding a mission to train leaders in science and technology, who are capable of solving key scientific and technical problems, and who will determine the success of the country and humanity in the XXI century.
- Why choose to study at the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology? Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology holds a very reputable position in the country and also internationally for qualified graduate training. MIPT is truly devoted to the science and has a very rich history. MIPT follows a curriculum that allows the students to gain not only profound knowledge but also practical skills.
- Applicants from all foreign countries can apply.
Eligible Course or Subjects:
- Bachelor, Master and PhD level courses and subjects taught at MIPT are eligible to apply for.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be accepted in the applied bachelor, master, or PhD programme at MIPT.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Scanned copy of ID (passport)
- Certificate of completion of the preparatory Russian language course
- Certificate/Diploma confirming prior education
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Master degree certificate
- Copy of passport
- Copy of the medical report
- Applicants are required to submit all necessary documents to secure an admission seat at MIPT.