- Host Country: Malaysia
- Host Institute: Monash University
- Department / Field: Professional Counselling
- Course Level: Masters
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students, Domestic Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: Open
- Monash University Malaysia Scholarship for Master of Professional Counselling is open for International Students, Domestic Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Professional Counselling taught at Monash University . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
- Monash University Malaysia Scholarship for Master of Professional Counselling is available to undertake Masters level programs at Monash University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Each scholarship covers a partial tuition fee waiver for the duration of the course, the amount of which is determined by the School.
- International and Domestic Students.
This scholarship is open to:
- Malaysian citizen OR
- International student
- For Master of Professional Counselling at Monash University Malaysia (full-time study only)
You must meet the following criteria:
- Must meet the minimum admission requirements (academic and English language proficiency) for the course. Selection will be based on academic achievement as determined by Monash University Malaysia.
- You must maintain the maintenance score stated in your offer letter.
- You must enrol a full load of 24 credit points.
- You are not permitted to change course.
- You must complete the course within the normal duration. No extensions will be permitted.
- You are not permitted to take on other financial assistance at any point of your studies.
- You must apply to the Course Management Office of the respective Schools at Monash University Malaysia. All applications for admission consistent with the eligibility and selection criteria will be considered for the scholarship.
- Closing date: Applications are open throughout the year. Scholarships are limited and awarded on a competitive basis.