- NJIT International Merit-Based Scholarship Awards, USA is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at New Jersey Institute of Technology. The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
- Host Country: USA
- Host Institute: New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Department / Field: All Subjects
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Partial Funding
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: Open
Join Our Social Networks:
- NJIT International Merit-Based Scholarship Awards, USA is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- The eligible students will receive monetary support to cover the cost of their undergraduate studies at NJIT for as long as 4 years in the USA.
- Continuous full-time enrollment;
- Meet the standards of Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as outlined here.
- Maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA (at time of the annual review in June) and attain a minimum 3.0 GPA for each and every semester;
- Not exceed the maximum terms (4-years for non-Architect students and 5-years for Architect students and 3 years for accelerated programs), including the number of years/semesters you have already taken.
- The combination of grants and scholarships awards does not exceed student bill tuition charges or the amount the funds were intended to pay for. The detailed scholarship policy can be found here.
- Applicants are required to apply to NJIT using the official online platform of the university. Students that deem eligible for the opportunity are considered.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic preparation
- Personal essay
- Letter of recommendation
- Photocopy of passport
- Official high school
- The students must be in the top 25% of their class or have a 3.0 GPA or higher to be the equivalent.
The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 100