- Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Research Internship Program, Japan 2021-22 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Research level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology. The deadline of the scholarship is 31 Mar 2022.
- Host Country: Japan
- Host Institute: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology
- Department / Field: All Subjects
- Course Level: Research
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 03/31/2022
Join Our Social Networks:
- Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Research Internship Program, Japan 2021-22 is available to undertake Research level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
OIST will provide the following support for successful applicants.
- JPY 2,400 per working day (Non-taxable and weekends excluded)
- One direct round-trip air ticket (travel date will be the closest date to the term of placement)
- Furnished apartment on or off-campus
OIST will also assist in visa acquisition, insurance procedures, and local registration. This will only be provided for the student. Therefore, this does not pertain to the dependents and family members of the student.
- Those eligible to apply for the OIST Research Internship Program include excellent students in the final 2 years of the undergraduate or Masters’s programs in universities, colleges, junior colleges, vocational schools in Japan or overseas, or graduates of such institutions. Currently, enrolled students must have approval from their home institution. The academic background of applicants should be appropriate to their desired host unit(s) at OIST.
- Applications to the program must be made through the online form.
- You can only submit your application after at least one recommendation letter is received in the application system.
- You will receive an auto-notification that your application has been received. (Please check your settings to ensure you can receive emails from the @oist.jp domain.)
- Following the application period, applications will be screened and selection will be completed.
- The result announcement will be posted on your application platform 3 months after the application deadline. You will receive a notification when the result is posted. (In some cases, applicants’ email services/settings prevent receipt of our notifications. Please confirm that your inbox can receive emails from the @oist.jp domain.)
- Following final confirmation of internship offers, all necessary arrangements will be made, in cooperation with the interns. Your cooperation is required to complete the logistics to begin the internship, including possible visa preparations and other necessary Japanese government documentation.