- Fully Funded
- Hector Fellow Academy gGmbH
- Chemistry, Organoboron Emitters
- Domestic Students
PhD Positionsin Small Organoboron Emitters at Hector Fellow Academy, Germany is open for Domestic Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Chemistry, Organoboron Emitters taught at Hector Fellow Academy gGmbH . The deadline of the scholarship is 31 Mar 2021.
PhD Positionsin Small Organoboron Emitters at Hector Fellow Academy, Germany is available to undertake PhD level programs at Hector Fellow Academy gGmbH.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Organoboron Emitters
Hector Fellow Academy will provide a salary as an award to the deserving and eligible students who want to study in Germany.
German students only.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have master’s degree or equal in Chemistry or related disciplines;
- Must have a good background in organic synthesis, a background in the chemistry of boron and materials will be an important one.
- Must have experience in purification and analytical techniques
- Must have good writing and speaking skills in English
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year degrees or certificates with good academic result.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.