- Host Country: Turkey
- Host Institute: Koc University
- Department / Field: All Subjects
- Course Level: PhD, Masters, Postgraduate
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Partial Funding
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: Open
- Project-Based International Graduate Awards at KOC University, Turkey 2021-22 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD, Masters, Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Koc University . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
- Project-Based International Graduate Awards at KOC University, Turkey 2021-22 is available to undertake PhD, Masters, Postgraduate level programs at Koc University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Tuition waiver (96.500 TL/year)
- Monthly stipend (depending on the project source; MS or PhD study)
- Housing aid (750 TL/month) or dormitory room on West Campus (Dormitory may be offered to the limited number of MS students depending on the availability of resources)
- Private health insurance (limited coverage)
- Meal Card (for PhD students only)
- Free HGS (Fast Transit Pass) car stickers for campus entrance (for PhD students only)
- Travel support (once a year, at a yearly determined fixed amount) to attend scientific events
- International Students can apply for this scholarship awards.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enrol in the masters or PhD degree programme.
- Students must fill the university’s application form for the degree programme. After that, applicants are eligible for the opportunity .