Details about Rhodes University Postdoctoral Research Fellowships, 2022
Rhodes University Postdoctoral Research Fellowships, 2022 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Eligible courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2021. This scholarship is provided by Rhodes University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, R180 000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all International students.
- Degree: Post Doc
- Provided by: Rhodes University
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2021
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, R180 000 per annum
Rhodes University is offering Postdoctoral Research Fellowships for the year 2022. The University Council has established several Rhodes University Postdoctoral Research Fellowships across all faculties which may be awarded for one year with the possibility of renewal.
About the Fellowship: The Fellowships are intended to foster existing research and scholarly or creative activities within Rhodes University departments and institutes. Ideally a Fellow’s proposed work will closely complement existing programs in the host department.
Eligibiltiy criteria for the Rhodes University Postdoctoral Research Fellowships, 2022:
- Although there is no age restriction, potential Fellows must hold a doctoral degree, awarded within the last five years, preferably from an institution other than Rhodes University and recognized as appropriate to the discipline for which the Fellowship is sought.
- Successful candidates must be of exceptional merit as evidenced by the quality and corpus of publications or other recognized forms of achievement relevant to the Fellow’s discipline.
- An applicant who has not completed his/her PhD at the time the Fellowship is offered must have submitted the PhD thesis by the end of 2020. In these circumstances the Research Office will require written assurance from the applicant’s supervisor that there is a reasonable expectation that the doctoral degree will be awarded.
- Applications should be made through Heads of Departments or Directors of Research Institutes.
Value of the Rhodes University Postdoctoral Research Fellowships, 2022:
- Each Fellowship is a package of R180 000 per annum with an additional allocation of a maximum of R20 000 to be used to support the presentation of papers at formal conferences.
- The Fellowship cannot be held concurrently with any supplementary funding.
Deadline of the Rhodes University Postdoctoral Research Fellowships, 2022:
The last date to apply for the Rhodes University Postdoctoral Research Fellowships, is 31st July 2021.