- Partial Funding
- University of Bologna
- Bachelor, Masters
- All Subjects
- International Students
Study Grants at University of Bologna for International Students, 2021-22 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Bachelor, Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Bologna . The deadline of the scholarship is 30 Apr 2021.
Study Grants at University of Bologna for International Students, 2021-22 is available to undertake Bachelor, Masters level programs at University of Bologna.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The benefits of the Study Grant and Tuition fee waiver are providing a worth of up to €11,000 gross and tuition fee waiver to the deserving candidates at the University of Bologna for the academic year 2021-2022.
International Students are eligible for this scholarship program.
To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- You must be going to enrol in a degree program at the university;
- You must have an excellent previous academic record;
- It would help if you were classed as the overseas fee payer;
- You have (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to your chosen degree programme, issued by an institution outside of the Italian education system. Students holding a diploma issued by an Italian school established outside Italy can apply as well.
- You will take one of the following tests by the application deadline:
- If you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme, the SAT and TOLC test
- If you are interested in registering for a Second Cycle Degree Programme, the GRE test.
- You are less than 30 years old upon the deadline of the call for application
In order to apply for the grant, aspirants can navigate the online portal.