- Partial Funding
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Masters, Bachelor
- All Subjects
- International Students
- New Zealand
Tongarewa Scholarship at Victoria University of Wellington 2021-2022 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters, Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Victoria University of Wellington . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Sep 2021.
The Victoria University of Wellington is making available the Tongarewa Scholarship to celebrate the University’s commitment to its international student community. Eligible applicants are those either entering their first year of an undergraduate degree or entering a postgraduate degree programme at Victoria University of Wellington. Recipients are expected to act as Ambassadors for Victoria University of Wellington and participate in appropriate events or marketing if requested.
Tongarewa Scholarship at Victoria University of Wellington 2021-2022 is available to undertake Masters, Bachelor level programs at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Up to 10 scholarships of NZ$10,000 for Bachelors and Masters degrees and up to 9 scholarships of NZ$5,000 for Masters degrees only.
- The scholarships range from NZ$5,000 to NZ$10,000. This is a partial fee-based scholarship that will be paid towards your tuition fees for 1 year of study.
- Recipients of the Scholarship are guaranteed an offer of a place in the Halls of Residence, provided an accommodation application is received by the Accommodation Service by the required deadline.
International students from all over the world
- Applicants must be commencing international students who are paying full international fees and are either entering their first year of an undergraduate degree or entering a postgraduate degree.
- Applicants should have received an offer of place from Victoria University of Wellington (conditional or unconditional).
- To apply, you must submit a completed online application before the deadline. The scholarship application deadlines are 1 June 2021 for (Trimester 2, 2021), 1 September 2021 (Trimester 3, 2021) and 30 November 2021 for (Trimester 1, 2022).
- Applications will normally open 1 month prior to the closing date.
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.