- Troy University International Education Scholarship Awards, USA 2022-23 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Troy University . The deadline of the scholarship is 31 Jan 2022.
- Host Country: USA
- Host Institute: Troy University
- Department / Field: All Subjects
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Partial Funding
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 01/31/2022
Join Our Social Networks:
- Troy University International Education Scholarship Awards, USA 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Troy University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Troy University will award the successful winners of the scholarship tuition fee of the undertaken undergraduate program.
- The International Education Scholarship is for new undergraduate students who have elevated academic achievement and will be enrolled full-time in academic courses. This scholarship is for one year only (two semesters) and will waive out-of-state tuition requirements, but recipients must pay at least the full rate of in-state tuition unless they receive an additional Athletics Scholarship, Fine Arts Scholarship, Service Scholarship, or Civic Scholarship.
- Interested students are required to sign up on the application portal of the university and complete their applications. Students with excellent academic achievements will be considered upon applying.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official secondary transcript
- Current passport
- Proof of financial support
- Applicants are required to have a minimum GPA of 2.00 on a scale of 4.00 or a minimum composite score of 20 n the AC or 950 on the SAT-1 or 1030 RSAT.
The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- Duolingo – 48
- PTE – 46
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- TOEFL CBT – 173