University Of Nottingham – Fully Funded Scholarship In Digital Economy, UK
- Host Country: UK
- Host Institute: University of Nottingham
- Department / Field: Computer Science, Digital Economy
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 01/04/2021
- University of Nottingham – fully funded scholarship in Digital Economy, UK is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Computer Science, Digital Economy taught at University of Nottingham . The deadline of the scholarship is 04 Jan 2021.
- University of Nottingham – fully funded scholarship in Digital Economy, UK is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Nottingham.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Computer Science
- Digital Economy
- International Students are eligible to apply.
The University of Nottingham will provide all the following study expenses:
- A fully-funded four year PhD programme that integrates a leading-edge research project with research training in transdisciplinary skills.
- A placement with a partner organisation and opportunities for international exchange.
- An enhanced stipend of £17,400 per annum
- Being part of a cohort of high achieving PhD researchers.
- A world-class research environment with a proven track record of producing successful Horizon CDT graduates.
- Developing highly sought after interdisciplinary skills and experience.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must demonstrate an enthusiasm for transdisciplinary research, with a 2:1 honours degree, or a combination of qualifications and experience equivalent to that level.
- This normally requires an upper second class honours degree or a combination of qualifications and experience equivalent to that level.