- Host Country: Netherlands
- Host Institute: Utrecht University
- Department / Field: International research project
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 07/05/2021
- Utrecht University PhD Positions in International Research Project, Netherlands is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of International research project taught at Utrecht University . The deadline of the scholarship is 05 Jul 2021.
- Utrecht University PhD Positions in International Research Project, Netherlands is available to undertake PhD level programs at Utrecht University.
- Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- The Utrecht University will offer a temporary position (1.0 FTE), initially for a period of 4 years. The gross salary ranges between €2,395 in the first year and €3,061 in the fourth year (scale P according to the Collective Labour Agreement Dutch Universities) per month for full-time employment. Salaries are supplemented with a holiday bonus of 8% and a year-end bonus of 8.3% per year.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The preferred candidate should have a degree in a quantitative field, such as animal health economics, veterinary epidemiology, genetics, and quantitative biology. Preferably the candidate has a background, but at least an interest, in livestock production. Proficiency in English, both written and oral is required.
- Good communication skills are essential for this interdisciplinary and international collaboration project.
To apply for this studentship, applicants must complete the online application form at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide all the following documents:
- Photocopy of your passport
- Photocopy of the University Degree
- Academic Certificate containing:
- Official Stamp.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: IELTS, Academic Module. Minimum score: 6.5 overall band, at least 6 for writing.
- TOEFL, iBT. Minimum score: 93, institutional scores are not accepted. Please tell ETS to send your original results report to Utrecht University (the TOEFL institution code for Utrecht University is 9062).
- Cambridge Certificate:
- ?Cambridge English C1 Advanced (CAE). Minimum score: 176 total, 169 writing
- Cambridge English C2 Proficiency (CPE). Minimum score: 180 total, 169 writing